Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpstart_notify.bat script

2002-08-02 13:56:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpstart_notify.bat script
From: mndunfee AT statestreetkc DOT com (mndunfee AT statestreetkc DOT com)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:56:11 -0500
We're currently using the bpstart_notify.sh and bpend_notify.sh scripts for
Unix, and we'd like to have the same functionality for WindowsNT/2000.
Unfortunately I cannot find these .bat or .cmd files since we aren't using
any NT Master/Media servers.  Does anyone know where I can get these
scripts?

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Matt Dunfee
Information Technology
mndunfee AT statestreetkc DOT com

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster AT statestreetkc DOT com.