Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Unable to browse backups off the network

2002-08-02 12:30:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Unable to browse backups off the network
From: neil AT mbari DOT org (Conner, Neil)
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:30:19 -0700
Thanks for the tip.

I've done some testing and I found the problem - the Java interface is badly
broken on my server (whether I'm off the network or not).  Regardless of how I
specify the starttime, it is ALWAYS 2O days in the future (Aug 22, 2002)
according to the bprd log.  The endtime, along with all the other inputs, are
acurately reflected in the log.  No wonder there's no file matches! Has anyone
ever seen this before?

-Neil