Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Reconfiguring Robot in NBU

2002-07-31 10:51:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Reconfiguring Robot in NBU
From: ram AT techmate DOT com (Ram Ramachandran)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:51:15 -0400
Hi All,

I got some very useful tips on this question. But I have a follow up
question. How will this reconfiguration affect my SSO settings and do I have
to do anything specific to handle the media servers just like I do for the
master server (delete devices and recreate them and redo the SSO or
something like that)?

Thanks

Ram