Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetWare abends if more than one backup is runnin g

2002-07-29 16:33:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetWare abends if more than one backup is runnin g
From: Dave.High AT veritas DOT com (Dave High)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:33:52 -0700
Jeff,

Make sure that you have the latest NLM's for the Novell server installed
from patch 341_3a. there was a known bug in the 5.2 code that abended the
server when multiple backups were run. It was fixed in the 341_3 release and
is also in the 341_3a release from April 19, 2002.

d.

_____
dave high
VERITAS Enterprise Consulting
Bay Area Region
702-683-7733

"Unix IS user friendly, it is just VERY picky who it chooses as friends"