Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] class and schedule naming standards

2002-07-29 15:47:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] class and schedule naming standards
From: david.letnes AT unisys DOT com (Letnes, David G.)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:47:58 -0500
     I have 4 different instances of V3.4 Netbackup running on different
UNIX systems.  Each instance has its own Server with about 10 clients each
and each has been running backups for some time now.  Each one was set up by
a different person and thus, 4 completely different sets of class and
schedule names.  I want to standardize the class and schedule names to make
them more understandable.  Are there any things I need to look out for if
and when I change the class and schedule names?  I was thinking that there
might be a problem with recoverign old files or something with the catalog?

Thank You
David