Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Problem while duplicating

2002-07-29 14:02:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Problem while duplicating
From: Jason.Ahrens AT telus DOT com (Jason Ahrens)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:02:07 -0600
Here's an interesting issue I've not seen before.

Attempting to perform duplications from this weekends backups. What I
currently have is two duplication processes. Both have mounted two tapes (as
expected) but now, nothing is happening. The system appears to be in a
deadlock. I'm in the process of opening a case with Veritas now, but thought
I'd ask if anyone has seen this before (duplications are going to different
pools, all drives are up)

Jason

--
Jason Ahrens, System Analyst