Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Locating oracle scripts for NB

2002-07-27 11:53:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Locating oracle scripts for NB
From: ddeepak_abc AT yahoo DOT com (deepak deshpande)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 08:53:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Gurus,
I am maintaing veritas netbackup version nb 3.1,oracle
7.3.4 and Solaris 2.6. We want to upgrade to nb data
centre 3.4,oracle 8 and solaris 8.
 Now the older nb uses ebu scripts.And when I upgrade
to oracle 8 , I have to replace the ebu scripts with
rman.
  The question is how do I find out where the ebu
scripts are located which are being used currently for
the nb backup scheduler?
All the help will be greatly appreciated.
I will summarize.
Thanks in advance,

Deshpande