Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Need help

2002-07-26 13:49:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Need help
From: tardif.maurice AT ireq DOT ca (Maurice Tardif)
Date: 26 Jul 2002 13:49:42 -0400
try this,

find with google : USEMAIL NETBACKUP smtp

VERITAS NEtbackup 3.4 (pdf) page 83

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=U&start=2&q=http://www.rz.tu-clausthal.de/system%2Bnetz/backup/netbackup-doku/Install_PC.pdf&e=42

"if you specify the USEMAIL entry in bp.conf file, you need to specify
the smtphost entry in the mac.conf fas well. There is no default for
this option."