Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Command Line Help : follow up ?

2002-07-25 17:17:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Command Line Help : follow up ?
From: david.letnes AT unisys DOT com (Letnes, David G.)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 16:17:43 -0500
A follow up to the question posed below is when you do the vmquery -a -w,
what does each column mean, does someone have a breakdown of each column?
Can you tell which tapes are available to be used and which ones are full by
running either the vmquery -a -w or by running bpmedialist -L/-l -mlist?  I
think the status field has something to do with it but I don't know what
these mean:
status = 0x0
status = 0x1
status = 0x11