Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] read the tapes from the mailslot

2002-07-24 16:49:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] read the tapes from the mailslot
From: kjf40180 AT GlaxoWellcome DOT com (Frinzl, Ken)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:49:51 -0400
"AUTO_UPDATE_ROBOT"  is explained in TechNote 236322.   I have been having a
lot of trouble with my STK L700 libraries and this TechNote.  I'm running
3.4.1 Patch 3.  If I have tapes in the access port  and close the door,
Netback media manager demons hang.  I then can't communicate with the Robot.
My ATL libraries work just fine with this TechNote.

Ken Frinzl
GlaxoSmithKline Inc.
Five Moore Drive
PO Box 13398