Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] read the tapes from the mailslot

2002-07-24 12:55:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] read the tapes from the mailslot
From: lfafard AT saskpower DOT com (Lowell Fafard)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:55:29 -0600
--=_alternative 005D979C06256C00_=

We tried adding that entry to our vm.conf file as well, but it would crash
the tldcd daemon.  We use a Storage-Tek L700 and AIX, not sure if it is
hardware or OS specific, haven't had the opportunity to test it against
other libraries and/or OSes.

If you looking to unload the CAP, just use:
         vmupdate -rt <robot_type> -rn <robot_num> -use_barcode_rules
-empty_ie

Lowell

Casey Feskens <cfeskens AT willamette DOT edu>
Sent by: veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu