Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Socket Read Failed

2002-07-23 18:23:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Socket Read Failed
From: Elmer.bantay AT sscims DOT com (Bantay, Elmer)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:23:02 -0700
Eliza,

Are you using the remote admin client?  Does it hung the backup and restore
window when a restore request is made?  Did you get a Error -1 in a view status
after the restore was processed?  Just need more info before making a
recommendation, you might have the same problem, I had before.

Thanks,

Elmer