Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] failed - premature end of file encountered

2002-07-22 04:56:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] failed - premature end of file encountered
From: mpareja AT iddeo DOT es (Mario Pareja)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:56:39 +0200
Hi all:

I'm receiving these messages in the report logs of our NetBackup Datacenter
3.41 (installed on a Solaris box)

I suposse it is not a real error, but a simple warning or explanation
message. It appears while doing backup of few clients

Any of you have encountered with this kind of messages (I mean, with the
"failed - premature end of file encountered")

And such in case, what does it mean?

07/21/2002 11:40:24 sbackup - could not process request from
opvrepb1.iddeo2.bk
07/21/2002 11:43:57 sbackup - get_string() failed - premature end of file
encountered (5)

Mario Pareja Nieto
Iddeo! - Retevisión I, S. A.
Área Explotación de Sistemas