Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Could it have been sunspots or solar flares?

2002-07-17 15:45:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Could it have been sunspots or solar flares?
From: jason.cordes AT letigre DOT com (jason.cordes AT letigre DOT com)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:45:49 -0500
I've seen this twice in two separate installations.

The first time we thought that someone had either gone in and either
maliciously or ignorantly changed the setup. I logged a call with Veritas on
this the second time it happened and they could not give me a definite
answer as to what would cause it, but it seemed like it has been seen and
logged before.

I have been unable to reproduce this problem when testing though so I do not
have a clue what would have caused it. It really is bad that the media
database can mix itself up like this.

Jason Cordes
LeTigre Computing
713.681.8844