Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Setting default pool

2002-07-17 14:38:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Setting default pool
From: scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com (scott.kendall AT abbott DOT com)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:38:22 -0500
you have to do this with a barcode rule.

- Scott

                    "Kramer, Dale"

                    <Dale_Kramer AT steris DOT com>             To:
"Veritas Users NetBackup (E-mail)"
                    Sent by:                             <veritas-bu AT
mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
                    veritas-bu-admin AT mailman DOT eng.        cc:

                    auburn.edu                           Subject:
[Veritas-bu] Setting default pool

                    07/17/2002 12:58 PM

Netbackup 3.4.2.  Where do you set the default pool.  When I put new tapes in
the robot they go into the netbackup pool and I would like them to go into the
scratch pool.  I set this once and forgot where it's at.

thanx,
dale

Dale P. Kramer
Senior Enterprise Systems Analyst