Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status Code 213

2002-07-17 13:17:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status Code 213
From: dritschel62 AT yahoo DOT com (Douglas Ritschel)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:17:29 -0700 (PDT)
For some reason, I occasionally receive Status Code
213 "No Storage Units Available" messages. They seem
to occur after a User Archive Schedule has run. I have
the NetBackup Catalog backups set to "After each
session of scheduled backups". I'm wondering if, after
the User Archive Schedule runs and while NetBackup is
backing up it's own Catalog, another scheduled backup
will fail with the 213 error.

I would expect that the Scheduled Backup to Queue up
and wait for the NetBackup Catalog to complete.