Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] status 50 on catalogue backups - revisited

2002-07-16 11:03:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] status 50 on catalogue backups - revisited
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 08:03:38 -0700
This is still haunting me.  I get a status 50 client process aborted
listing in the activity monitor but the catalogue backup process is
still running and it's still tranferring to tape.  I then get an e-mail
with status 0 of catalogue backups when it's done.

Anyone know what this is and how to fix it?  I would like to be certain
that if I get a status 50 it's really a problem and if I get a status 0
it's good to go.  However, currently I'm not sure of either.

Thanks.
--
Jeff Kennedy