Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Moving tapes to different pools

2002-07-12 10:12:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Moving tapes to different pools
From: Michael.Palamara AT ibx DOT com (Palamara, Michael A.)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:12:27 -0400
Tim,
        Did you try "vmchange"?  take a look.
`$NETBACKUP_DIR/volmgr/bin/vmchange`

Mike

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
do not distribute and delete the original message.
Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown.
Thank you for your compliance.