Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Preferred command line expire and recycle of media ids

2002-07-11 12:31:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Preferred command line expire and recycle of media ids
From: dave.markham AT icl DOT net (David Markham)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:31:52 +0100
Why do you want to expire media that is ready to expire. If its ready to
expire netbackup will expire it.

What i do , is every day check for all expired media and change it to my
scratch pool . Then tapes put into the jukebox or already in the jukebox are
not tied to a certain tape pool, and can be used by my various schedule and
classes.

If you want the script to do this let me know.

Cheers
Dave