Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows admin console

2002-07-10 13:46:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows admin console
From: bob.bakh AT cox DOT net (bob.bakh AT cox DOT net)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:46:02 -0400
It's my recolection that your admin console would need to be set as server on
any client you want to do a server directed restore to.

The client looks at the host name of the system doing the request, which would
be the admin console, to see if it is a valid server, so it needs to recognize
the admin console, not just the master.

Bob