Veritas-bu

[[Veritas-bu] Netbackup DB compress issue]

2002-07-08 12:32:33
Subject: [[Veritas-bu] Netbackup DB compress issue]
From: Patrick.Whelan AT commerzbankib DOT com (Whelan, Patrick)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 18:32:33 +0200
If you have a LARGE db, be prepared to wait a day or two.

Yours sincerely,

Patrick Whelan
ZIT P 7.43 Data Backup Operation

Contact:        Phone:  +49 69 136 44927
                E-Mail: Patrick.Whelan AT CommerzbankIB DOT com

Address:        Commerzbank AG
                Zentraler Servicebereich IT Produktion
                C/S Services Investment Banking - ZIT P 7.43
                Mainzer Landstr. 151 - DLZ, Bld. 1 - 06.52.0210
                60261 Frankfurt
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

"NEW LYRICS TO BEATLES SONGS"
YESTERDAY

Yesterday,
All those backups seemed a waste of pay.
Now my database has gone away.
Oh I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly,
There's not half the files there used to be,
And there's a milestone hanging over me
The system crashed so suddenly.
I pushed something wrong
What it was I could not say.
Now all my data's gone
and I long for yesterday-ay-ay-ay.

Yesterday,
The need for back-ups seemed so far away.
I knew my data was all here to stay,
Now I believe in yesterday.