Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Weirdness with Incremental Schedule in 4.5

2002-06-27 13:28:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Weirdness with Incremental Schedule in 4.5
From: anderson.david AT scrippshealth DOT org (Anderson, David)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:28:18 -0700
This is an known bug and has been submitted to be fixed.  Support tells me
that three things trigger the bug.

1.  Incremental Cumulative backup
2.  Multistreaming
3.  And something else that I forgot......argh!

The only solution right now is to not multistream or shorten your backup
window.

David Anderson
ScrippsHealth Information Services