Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Summary Report misses some media ?

2002-06-27 08:16:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Summary Report misses some media ?
From: eulrich AT jetmultimedia DOT fr (Ulrich)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:16:56 +0200
C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.

------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C21DE5.4BE2DB70

Hello i'm using netbackup 3.4 with linux redhat 7.2 and i'de like to know
why some media are not listed in media summary when i run a report ? Because
i can see media that are not in the robot and some other that are not in the
robot are not displayed in the report ? Does anyone knows the state of those
media that are not schown, can i move them in my scratch pool ?
I'de also like to know the difference between actine and non active media ?

Thanks for any hints....Emmanuel

------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C21DE5.4BE2DB70

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DWindows-1252">
6.0.4417.0">
<TITLE>Summary Report misses some media ?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello i'm using netbackup 3.4 with linux redhat 7.2 =
and i'de like to know why some media are not listed in media summary =
when i run a report ? Because i can see media that are not in the robot =
and some other that are not in the robot are not displayed in the report =
? Does anyone knows the state of those media that are not schown, can i =
move them in my scratch pool ?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I'de also like to know the difference between actine =
and non active media ?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks for any hints....Emmanuel</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C21DE5.4BE2DB70--