Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netware 5.0 client issues

2002-06-26 10:23:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netware 5.0 client issues
From: JLaurie AT csu DOT org (JLaurie AT csu DOT org)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:23:52 -0600
--=_alternative 004F28B687256BE4_=

Paul,

I ran into a similar problem while evaluating NBU 3.4 and Netware. Veritas
Tech Support sent me different bpcd.nlm and bpsrv.nlm binaries--problem
solved.

Jim

Has anyone who has a Netware 5.0 netbackup client, had issues with the
client abending only during full backups?  Patch NB_NOV_341_3 has been
applied and the master server, a Win2K box, has patch NB_341_3 also
loaded.
The netware server/client has Support Pack 6a installed; it also has a
Norton Antivirus utility running, as well as groupwise.

If anyone can offer any experiences they have had with similar configs, I
would greatly appreciate it.  I've been dealing with this issue for a
short
while and have a call open with Veritas support; and am working with them,
but I thought I would  also query anyone who may have come across this
before.

Thanks,
Paul Weaver

--=_alternative 004F28B687256BE4_=

I ran into a similar problem while evaluating NBU 3.4 and Netware. Veritas Tech
Support sent me different bpcd.nlm and bpsrv.nlm binaries--problem
solved.</font>
client, had issues with the<br>
client abending only during full backups? &nbsp;Patch NB_NOV_341_3 has been<br>
applied and the master server, a Win2K box, has patch NB_341_3 also loaded.<br>
The netware server/client has Support Pack 6a installed; it also has a<br>
Norton Antivirus utility running, as well as groupwise.<br>
If anyone can offer any experiences they have had with similar configs, I<br>
would greatly appreciate it. &nbsp;I've been dealing with this issue for a
short<br>
while and have a call open with Veritas support; and am working with them,<br>
but I thought I would &nbsp;also query anyone who may have come across this<br>
before.<br>
Thanks,<br>
Paul Weaver<br>
--=_alternative 004F28B687256BE4_=--