Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: NBU 4.5 Upgrade Experiences

2002-06-25 12:45:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: NBU 4.5 Upgrade Experiences
From: Jonathan.Geibel AT disney DOT com (Geibel, Jonathan)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:45:04 +0200
it's supposed to make it much quicker to search...  which would speed up a
lot of the netbackup processes greatly, although I haven't migrated to 4.5
myself so I can't verify that..

and from what I hear from this group the netbackup database can actually
grow in size if you convert them to binary..  which is odd because the
"smaller database size" was one of their major sales pitches..