Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] IDR error on Win2k

2002-06-17 15:45:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] IDR error on Win2k
From: fx AT Veritas DOT com (fx [François-Xavier Peretmere])
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:45:38 +0200

 You may want to read the following technote :

 243083 - Getting error 5 when restoring the System_State on Windows 2000
 servers, all files are restored except the RSM database.

 Amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/std_disclaimer.h>
--
     fx AT Veritas DOT com       | Windows NT crashed.
François-Xavier Peretmere | I am the Blue Screen of Death.