Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DB catalog tape information.

2002-06-14 15:30:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DB catalog tape information.
From: ddunham AT taos DOT com (Darren Dunham)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 12:30:51 -0700 (PDT)
I'm having trouble finding a way to view or change the tapes used for
the automatic DB backup via command line.

I don't see anything but GUI instructions in the manual, and a search
through the archives turned up lots of false hits.

I can't just search available_media for 'DBBACKUP' because we're
using VSM.  All the HSM tapes show up the same way.

Unix System Administrator                    Taos - The SysAdmin Company