Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Net backup command for clients

2002-06-11 11:27:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Net backup command for clients
From: phil.kravits AT newbalance DOT com (Phil Kravits)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:27:36 -0400
I received a suggestion from Netbackup to be able to use this email address
for some support.

I use Netbackup Datacenter 3.4.1 in an NT/2000 environment and am looking
for a netbackup command that will give me information about client
configuration.  I am specifically looking for the same info (files which
are excluded) as in the exclude tab when you go into the Configuration GUI
of a client.

Thanks,

Phil Kravits

New Balance Athletic Shoe