Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Mail to "root" on netware

2002-06-10 11:10:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Mail to "root" on netware
From: gbos AT uoguelph DOT ca (Gerrit Bos)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:10:21 -0400
Does anyone know the specifics of how NetBackup tries to mail to root on
a Netware server?  We have a number of older servers which receive mail
to the administrator, but we cannot seem to make this work on other
servers.  The message consistently is:
<16> bpbrm mail_status: cannot send mail to root on client osnet.nw
I can't find any detail on this in the documentation.  We're running
3.2GA.
Thanks in advance for any assitance you're able to provide....Gerrit