Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] WARNING: Please do not open attachment of mail "Shakira's Picture s"

2002-06-07 02:42:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] WARNING: Please do not open attachment of mail "Shakira's Picture s"
From: hoekit AT softsource.com DOT sg (Chew, Hoe Kit)
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 14:42:40 +0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C20DEE.89E5E91E

Hi all,

If you have received a mail from me with subject "Shakira's Pictures",
please to not open the attachment.

Apologies for any hassle caused and hours lost to remove the virus.
Instructions to remove the virus can be found at :
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/vbs.vbswg.aq AT mm DOT
html
.

Yours in apology,
Hoe Kit

------_=_NextPart_001_01C20DEE.89E5E91E

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>WARNING: Please do not open attachment of mail &quot;Shakira's =
Pictures&quot;</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi all,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>If you have received a mail from me with subject =
&quot;Shakira's Pictures&quot;, please to not open the =
attachment.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Apologies for any hassle caused and hours lost to =
remove the virus. Instructions to remove the virus can be found at : <A =
HREF=3D"http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/vbs.vbsw=
g.aq AT mm DOT html" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/dat=
a/vbs.vbswg.aq AT mm DOT html</A>. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Yours in apology,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hoe Kit</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>