Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] java interface on solaris

2002-06-03 13:42:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] java interface on solaris
From: s.palmer AT umassp DOT edu (Suzanne Palmer)
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 13:42:28 -0400
This is probably a stupid question, but I can't seem to figure it out
myself at the moment.

I'm running Netbackup on solaris for the master server. I launched the
java client (jnbSA) and now the activity monitor window is hung. I
killed the jnbSA process but that same window is still up and hung.
Anyone know the process name for that particular window? I can't see
anything that stands out as the likely culprit, but any advice for how
to kill it without having to reboot would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Suzanne