Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LTO - Successes?

2002-05-31 14:28:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LTO - Successes?
From: Shyam.Raghavan AT weac DOT com (Raghavan, Shyam)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 14:28:22 -0400
I am using Seagate LTO Drives and  many issues got resolved after they
upgraded the micro code on the drives to  Rev. "1440" last week. Also I
installed the latest st patch (For Solaris 2.6) which addresses some LTO
timeout issues. Don't forget to save and restore your st.conf file after you
install the st patch. :)

Hope this helps.
--Shyam