Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Eject tapes from command line?

2002-05-29 17:41:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Eject tapes from command line?
From: bblake AT veritas DOT com (Brian Blake)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 17:41:29 -0400
yeah, vmchange with the -e will do the trick if you're using a netbackup/media
manager controlled robot (i.e. tld, tl8)...

i think you also need to put the residence of the media... something like:

vmchange -vh <master-server> -res -m <media-id> -mt <media-type> -rt none -v
<non-robotic-volume-group> -rc1 0 -rc2 0 -e

that's basically how we do it with bpvault...

b-