Veritas-bu

[RE: [[Veritas-bu] erase tapes that are full...]]

2002-05-20 04:53:51
Subject: [RE: [[Veritas-bu] erase tapes that are full...]]
From: javier.graf AT usa DOT net (jago)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 01:53:51 -0700
Something like yes ...

First if you run bpexpdate -d 0 -ev XXXXXX (here the 0 means that you expirate
all the images on that media NOW)otherwise you define -d with a date option.
Once the media or images are expirated, the only possiility to restore the
data from that tape is an import.

Then as you said if you move the media to your scratch pool, it will be
available for use again.

Javier González

T4B Group AG
www.t4b.ch