Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: unix file directive

2002-05-15 10:41:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: unix file directive
From: jlkennedy AT amcc DOT com (Jeff Kennedy)
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 07:41:07 -0700
Quick follow-up to this.  I also notice that a particular entry in my
exclude_list is now being ignored after switching to ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES.
I have an entry for /usr/local as it is completely populated by our
cfengine/jumpstart class, but in each Unix backup there is a stream for
/usr/local.

Anyone got a fix for that?

Thanks.

~JK