Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE:restore from duplicat

2002-05-14 09:49:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE:restore from duplicat
From: dayalsd AT lycos DOT com (dayal singh)
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 08:49:09 -0500
 Duplicate is just another copy of the primary image. I don't see any problems
if you do a restore from a duplicate. Even if you leave the duplicate tape in
the library, still you have to change the copy number(-npc 2) so that the
restore goes to the duplicate.

bpduplicate -npc 2 -bakcupid <bid>

Dayal