Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] predict script for backups

2002-05-09 02:08:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] predict script for backups
From: Shahar.Shaynis AT ecitele DOT com (Shahar.Shaynis AT ecitele DOT com)
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 08:08:27 +0200
Hey!

bpschedreq -predict <DATE> <TIME> > output.log

Try to use time too , as it might cause problem if backup windows doesnt
last more then 24 hours , or doesnt cross over to another day.

Shahar.

                      "David Le"

                      <dav AT stribmail DOT com>                  To:
veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

                      Sent by:                             cc:

                      veritas-bu-admin AT mailman DOT eng         Subject:
[Veritas-bu] predict script for backups
                      .auburn.edu

                      08/05/2002 23:42

I have monthly maintenance of our Netbackup system and I want to know what
backups will start during that window of maintence.  Is there some sort of
predict script (UNIX) that will tell me what backups will be occuring on
this day and between these times?

Thank You
David