Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Business Server

2002-05-06 11:44:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Business Server
From: dan.sixbury AT aquila DOT com (Sixbury, Dan)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 10:44:36 -0500
I assume this is not the case with NetBackup, right?  Unfortunately our
business has a few cases where it uses NFS mounts with the way some things
are architect here.  I don't necessarily like it, but I know that I will be
setting up some new servers to backup their data and they have nfs mounts.
It will be backing up to a NT master (yuck).

1.  Business server doesn't do NFS, does NetBackup Datacenter do NFS?
2.  Any issues of backing Solaris clients up to a NT master?

Thanks,
Dan