Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Business Server

2002-05-03 13:19:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Business Server
From: ceverett AT virtual DOT com (Craig Everett)
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 11:19:33 -0600
I just heard today that Business Server can't do NFS mount backups? Is this
true? I'm so used to working with Datacenter that I took this for granted.

I can't imagine a network backup product not being able to do NFS backups.
That's like not being able to do VXFS or UFS backups. Business Server can do
VXFS backups right? I'm trying to find documentation on this but nothing exists
on Support.veritas.com. If anyone has something that talks about this like a
pdf from Veritas I could really use it.

Thanks,

Craig Everett
Systems Consultant