Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 4.5 command changes + rerun single stream in 4.5 ?

2002-05-03 12:31:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 4.5 command changes + rerun single stream in 4.5 ?
From: Will.Enestvedt AT jwu DOT edu (William Enestvedt)
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 12:31:53 -0400

> I do know that all of the old commands will still be
> supported in 4.5. So there is no need to get in a panic
> and go out and change the scripts.

   Someone looking to pick a fight might suggest that you move the full
command path into a variable at the top of each script so that you can
change them more easily. That same combative person might suggest this is a
common best-practice for script-writing.
   I'm not looking for a fight: I haven't done this either.  :7)
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator