Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netware 6

2002-05-01 21:53:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netware 6
From: GRABBEB AT dominos DOT com (Bob Grabbe)
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 21:53:24 -0400
Not at this time. I have a test NW6 server set up and haven't even been
able to load the client, although I haven't spent much time on it. Our
local se tells me it isn't supported though.
Waiting to see if NBU 4.5 will work.

Bob Grabbe
Dominos Pizza LLC
734-930-3703
Fax 734-669-3703
grabbeb AT dominos DOT com

>>> Dennis Caparas <dcaparas AT borland DOT com> 5/1/02 6:28:58 PM >>>
Hi admins,

Is Netware 6 client supported by Netbackup 3.4GA?

TIA,
Dennis

--

Borland -- Enabling a new digital world where our customers have the
freedom of choice to develop, deploy, and integrate applications

Don't miss the 13th Annual Borland® Conference, May 18-22 in Anaheim,
California. Hundreds of sessions are being offered  to help you enable
the new digital world  with best-in-class solutions for Web Services,
Java* technologies, mobile and enterprise computing, cross-platform
development, .NET* and J2EE*  platform technologies, and more!
Register today! http://www.borland.com/conf2002

the
confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,
you
are
hereby
e-mail,
and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this
e-mail in
error,
please immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of
any e-mail
and any printout thereof.