Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Updated Website and Call for Vision Reviews

2002-05-01 12:34:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Updated Website and Call for Vision Reviews
From: david AT datastaff DOT com (David A. Chapa)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 11:34:38 -0500
<<sorry for the duplicates>>

Well, I announced here at Vision that my website has changed...since the
motif interface is going away so will my site name.

http://www.xbpadm-commands.com

has been changed to:

http://www.netbackupcentral.com

Also, I have added a Vision Update page to the site for those of you who
could not attend.  Those who are in attendance of the show, please send me
your reviews of the presentations that have impacted you the most.  I have
only attended a small number compared to what's available.

I will post those to my site for all to read and learn.

Thanks

David

David A. Chapa
NetBackup Consultant
DataStaff, Inc.
http://www.consulting.datastaff.com
847 413 1144
NBU-LSERV AT datastaff DOT com - Adv. Scripting
http://www.netbackupcentral.com