Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas patch 34_2 + Java

2002-04-19 16:58:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas patch 34_2 + Java
From: leareth AT angui DOT sh (Matthew Hall)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:58:04 -0700 (PDT)
I managed to get myself through the patch process, yet the
final update of the Java gui's for clients seems to not be
working:

bash-2.03# /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/update_clients -Install_Java

Installing NetBackup-Java GUI applications to NetBackup-Java supported
clients.

There are no clients to upgrade.

Eh? I believe all my clients have the correct entry in their
inetd.conf for the bpjava junk - what logic is the update_clients
program using?

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.