Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] off-site backups

2002-04-18 15:31:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] off-site backups
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 13:31:55 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1E70F.B2EAC2E0

This close to v4.5, it might be cleaner, though to do as suggested before, a
Dup class with drive letters and a non-dup class with the other drives.
When we get dual-writes in 4.5, it'll be all set for write-time duplications
on a per class basis.  Until that time, he can identify the images to be
backed up by class name.