Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status Code 96 on Netbackup under NT

2002-04-13 23:04:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status Code 96 on Netbackup under NT
From: ccang AT ncs.com DOT sg (Ang Chip Chiang NCS)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 11:04:17 +0800
Hi,

I'm suspecting the tapes are actually recycled ones. Try adding the
following into the bp.conf

ALLOW_MEDIA_OVERWRITE = DBR
ALLOW_MEDIA_OVERWRITE = TAR
ALLOW_MEDIA_OVERWRITE = CPIO
ALLOW_MEDIA_OVERWRITE = ANSI
ALLOW_MEDIA_OVERWRITE = AOS/VS
ALLOW_MEDIA_OVERWRITE = MTF1

But firstly, you have to ensure the tapes are not frozen (use bpmedialist to
check). You can use bpmedia to unfreeze the frozen tapes.

ACC