Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] report script

2002-04-04 09:39:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] report script
From: plb AT iotk DOT com (Peter L. Buschman)
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 16:39:47 +0200
It probably isn't the script you're thinking of, but the nbux_backup_speed
script
in the examples directory of the NBUX distribution does a periodic report
of jobs
within a given time window (default 24 hours.)  The time window algorithm,
in particular,
is quite flexible.*

Modifying the script to output other details is trivial.  I'll make the
changes if you
can tell me which fields of the job data you want output.

--PLB