Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] stopping duplication process

2002-04-03 13:36:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] stopping duplication process
From: dayalsd AT lycos DOT com (dayal singh)
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 13:36:48 -0500
 I am looking for a way to automatically unmount the tapes when I kill
duplication  jobs.

WHen I did a kill -SIGUSR1 pid, it immediatly unmounted the primary tapes, but
the duplicate tapes did unmount but it took more than two hours. I wasn't sure
why netbackup is waiting for two hours to unmount the duplicate.

Thank You

Dayal