Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup scheduling from cron.

2002-03-28 22:49:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup scheduling from cron.
From: sridhar.venkataramu AT wipro DOT com (Sridhar Venkataramu)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 08:49:08 +0500

----bbe2ed45cd1429a

Hi All,

I am new to Netbackup and am entrusted to setup all our backup activity
using NBU DC 3.4.

With my limited knowledge I think to execute a class from commandline,
we have to activate the class, schedule the class for backup and
deactivate the class.

I believe some of you are using cron or third party schedulers for
Netbackup backup jobs. I am looking for a script for class backups.

I request you to share this with me. Alternately, I would like to know
how can I activate and deactivate a class from the shell.

Warm Regards

Sridhar

----bbe2ed45cd1429a

begin:vcard
n:Venkataramu;Sridhar
fn:Sridhar Venkataramu
tel;home:91-80-3510211
tel;work:(91)(80)8520408 Ext.5219
org:Wipro Technologies  ;Technology Infrastructure Services
adr:;;Dodakanneli, Sarjapur Road,;Bangalore;Karnataka (INDIA);560 035;India
version:2.1
email;internet:sridhar.venkataramu AT wipro DOT com
title:Systems Manager
end:vcard

----bbe2ed45cd1429a

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.

----bbe2ed45cd1429a--