Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LTO with HP/Fibre

2002-03-22 14:03:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LTO with HP/Fibre
From: gbos AT uoguelph DOT ca (Gerrit Bos)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:03:51 -0500
I am very interested in this as well, as we're about to deploy a 20/700 with 6HP
LTO drives connected via a fibre-SCSI bridge to a SunV880 running 3.4.  I'd like
to know if anyone has this, and what firm-ware revision and patch-levels are
working for people and/or what warnings people might have.  Thanks in
advance....Gerrit