Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Updating Windows client binaries remotely

2002-03-20 12:33:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Updating Windows client binaries remotely
From: fx AT veritas DOT com (fx)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:33:50 +0100

 Log on the Windows 2000 media server with an account which has
administrative
right on the target Windows clients, then run the patch setup. Choose the
remote
installation to install the patch on remote machines.

 Amicalement, fx.

#include <VRTS/disclaimer.h>
--
Codepie : 1° A pizza that one orders while writing code. 2° The pizza
one orders to celebrate the compiling of said code. 3° The code itself,